Vollrath Heat ‘N Serve food rethermalizers are extremely efficient and allow for even heat transfer throughout the food product.
- Features Vollrath’s Direct Contact Heating System in which the heating element is in direct contact with the water for the most efficient heat transfer possible
- Thermoset fiber-reinforced self-insulating resin well provides maximum energy efficiency, prevents scale build-up and is easy to clean
- Cast-in non-stick aluminum dome heating element uses up to 25% less energy and reduces scale build-up for easy cleaning and longer operating life
- Increased water capacity reduces labor costs and improves food quality by maintaining maximum moist heat
- Recessed controls reduce accidental changes in temperature settings
- Low-water indicator light eliminates guesswork
- Capillary tube thermostat control supplies constant temperature and power only when needed for maximum power efficiency
- Wide dripless lip catches and drains moisture back into the well and creates more uniform fit with food pans and insets
- Stainless steel exterior meets UL surface temperature standards for operator and customer safety and concentrates heat inside the well, not to the outside surface and rim
- Drop-in meets NSF4 performance standards only when using moist heat. Operation with water is required for even heating of the food product.
- Non-skid feet help keep unit from sliding on countertop
- Bottom exit 6 ft. (183 cm) power cord adapts to receptacle location for safe installation and allows for 360° control placement