|HP14-2600||Vollrath Induction Range|
At Vollrath, the best keep getting better. Our next generation induction ranges improve upon the features you have come to rely on — powerful heating, temperature control, efficiency, reliability and usability. Redesigned inside and out. Industry-setting performance with patented power control, precise temperature and power levels, four customizable programs and a temperature control probe. Easy to use touch screen and a patented, sleek new design. Use for simmering sauces, stocks and deep frying. Designed to work with a wide range of induction-ready cookware, but optimized to perform with Vollrath induction-ready cookware. See the Operator’s Manual for details.
- Expanded magnetic field emulates gas to allow uninterrupted heat while lifting or tilting pan to sauté or flip.
- Patented circuitry delivers steady heat. No power cycling.
- Control knob is fast and precise. A quick spin brings food to a boil or reduces it to a simmer; or dial in a precise temperature or power level.
- Power level control offers responsive gas flame-like control, in increments from 1 to 100% of watts. Use for fast, powerful heating.
- Temperature control is the most accurate in the industry, providing steady, controlled heating in single degree increments in °F (80-450°) and °C (27-232°). Use for more precise pan temperature.
- Included Temperature Control Probe provides additional temperature accuracy. Heats food to a selected temperature, then monitors the food and adjusts the power output to maintain the selected temperature. Use it to heat stocks and sauces to a selected temperature and simmer for hours without boil overs. Not for use as a thermometer.
- Smarter, faster pan detection technology delivers an uninterrupted cooking experience when lifting a pan to flip, saute or add ingredients.
- Four customizable programs deliver repeatable results with the touch of a button. Each program can have up to three stages that set temperature or power level and optional timer. Programmed cooking increases kitchen efficiency by reducing operator error and waste.
- Time to boil is 28% faster than gas and up to 19% faster than competitive induction ranges.
- 93% efficiency rating is the highest in the industry which means more heat transmitted to the pan and less to the kitchen.
- Power monitoring technology senses and compensates for fluctuations in supply voltages that can occur in busy kitchens to deliver consistent performance and repeatable results during slow and peak cooking times.
- Internal cooling system provides reliability and durability; and is easy to maintain – no filters to remove or clean.
- Stainless steel case with glass cooking surface.