Holding & Transport Cabinet Non-Insulated
|VP18||Vulcan Non-Insulated Food Proofing & Holding Cabinet|
The blower and air tunnel in this 18-level heavy-duty stainless steel holding and proofing cabinet keeps 18 full-size or 36 smaller pans evenly heated. But that’s not its only capability! With this double-duty unit, you can feel confident the home-made bread and sourdough rolls your diners love are always fluffy and light, without sacrificing the capacity you need to keep pre-prepared foods warm and ready for serving throughout busy meal times.
- Eighteen level heated holding and proofing cabinet accepts eighteen 18" x 26" pans or thirty-six 12" x 20" pans
- Heavy duty 20 gauge polished stainless steel cabinet
- Set of 5" casters, two swivel with brakes and two rigid
- Full size glass door with field reversible heavy duty hinges, door latch mechanism, and gaskets provide visibility of the contents in the cabinet
- Adjustable interior pan supports adjust on 3" centers and are removable for easy cleaning
- Top mounted, control panel includes fan on/off switch, dial thermostat adjustable from ambient to 190°F, cabinet temperature thermometer, and switch to change from proofing to holding
- Top mounted control panel is easy to use and out of the way of brooms, mops, and feet. Control panel on top eliminates removing control panel for cleaning
- Fan and air tunnel provide even heat distribution
- 2,000 total watt heating elements with stainless steel cover, 16.7 amps total draw
- Requires 120 volt, single phase power supply
- Furnished with top mounted power cord with strain relief and NEMA 5-20 plug (except for Canada which comes with a 5-30 plug)
- Furnished with ten pairs of tray slides
- Includes 1⁄2 gallon water pan for proofing, drip trough and removable condensation pan on the bottom of cabinet.
- One year limited parts and labor warranty. After the first year, 10-year parts warranty on the heating elements.